RP-500SA DOLBY ATMOS ELEVATION / SURROUND SPEAKER
Enhance your home theater system with the incredible, overhead sound effects of the Klipsch RP-500SA Dolby Atmos® speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the RP-500SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience. The RP-500SA can also be utilized as an on-wall elevation or surround speaker via its easy-to-use keyhole mounting system - delivering the perfect angle for enhanced sound effects.
AVAILABLE AT OUR AUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Switchable Crossover Setting for Dolby Atmos or Surround Sound
- Keyhole Mounting for On-Wall Elevation/Surround Sound
- Premium Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 7.39” x 6.81” x 11.16”
KEEPERS OF THE SOUND: BUTCH WALKER
The Keepers of the Sound Series showcases pioneering artists who are authentic, uncompromising on quality, and always remain true to their core values. They work to create powerful, emotional experiences for their fans, and Klipsch strives to recreate the same experiences through our speakers and headphones.
For support information, please click the "question mark" button on the bottom-right of this screen.
0 products selected to compare.