R-5800-W II In-Wall Speaker
Creating a benchmark in architectural audio excellence, the installer-friendly Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall loudspeaker delivers a level of realism and subtlety that surpasses and even intimidates competing designs.
- 1” (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver mated to a 4” (15.24cm) square 90° x 60° pivoting Tractrix® Horn
- 8” (20.32cm) Cerametallic cone woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grill
By featuring an updated 8-inch Cerametallic woofer cone designed for even tighter bass and a 1-inch Titanium tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix Horn, there's no denying this speaker's natural precision clarity and efficiency. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. The pivoting horn allows listeners to point the sound directly to the main listening area, reducing reflected sounds that blur sonic details and creating a large soundstage with well-defined imaging. Treble and bass contour switches allow sound customization in less-than-ideal speaker placement positions.
Available in a paintable white finish, the R-5800-W II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-800-W installation kit (sold separately) that incorporates a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets for easy speaker size identification. It also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. Painted white for easy marking and placement these metal wings can be folded around the edge of the studs if necessary.